Art&Lutherie — Parlor Roadshouse Demin Blue with E/A Q-Discrete
Comfortable as that old pair of jeans, the Roadhouse is a slope-shouldered parlor reminiscent of the iconic ‘blues boxes’ that were the musical travel companion for many a freight train hopping and hitchhiking musician.
Reminiscent of the days of freight train hopping and hitchhiking musicians, these parlor size guitars deliver exceptional tone, punc and dynamic range. Whether fingerpicking gently or backhanding open chords, the Roadhouse promises excellent playability with a vintage vibe. It comes equipped with the Q-Discrete pickup with volume and tone controls. Oalso offered in Bourbon Burst, Faded Black or Tennessee Red, the incredibly affordable Roadhouse projects and resonates beautifully alone or plugged in.
- Wild Cherry Back & Sides (3-layer solid lamination)
- Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce Top
- Silver Leaf Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- 1.72" Nut Width
- 24.84" Scale
- 16" fingerboard radius
- Graphtech Tusq Nut & Saddle
- Double-action Truss Rod
- Open-gear 18:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada
- 95% Canadian wood
- Godin Q-Discrete electronics with volume and tone control.
- Reinforced Gig Bag Included
|mit Bag oder Case||mit Bag|