Seagull — Artist Peppino Signature Cutaway
The widely popular Seagull Peppino Signature model is reborn with new features and sophisticated looks. The neck, back, and sides are now made of solid mahogany, while the fretboard is perfected through a Richlite® design. Like all our new Artist models, the redesigned Peppino Signature is equipped with an optimized bracing system for an increased strength to weight ratio, providing more tonal resonance and clarity. Fingerpickers will continue to feel right at home with the guitar’s 1.9’’ nut width, and alternate tunings still ring true thanks to the 25.5’’ scale length. The guitar’s original natural blond top has been enriched by our unique Bourbon Burst high-gloss finish. The New Peppino model produces rich and warm tones and is equipped with the LR Baggs Anthem SL dual source preamp system for stage and studio applications. The guitar comes included with a Deluxe Tric case for absolute protection and carrying ease.
- Deckenholz: Massive Fichtendecke.
- Boden & Zargen: Massive Mahagoni.
- Hals: Mahagoni Honduras / Halsbreite am Sattel: 1.9" (4.82cm).
- Lackierung: High Gloss Top (HG).
- Tonabnehmer: L.R. Baggs Anthem pick up System, Dual Source system with TRU-MIC and Element Pick Up.
- Inkl. Tric Case.
|mit Bag oder Case||mit Case|